Sunday 6 October 2013

#SexySnippets from Scars: Selina faces #SensoryMeltdown

Welcome back to Sexy Snippets, 7 sentences from your published book or work-in-progress, shared via The Nuthouse Scribblers.

This week to celebrate the Evernight Publishing Birthday Bash and 40% discount sale of all titles, I've taken my snippet from SCARS, my first EP title. If you haven't read it yet, here's your chance to pick up a bargain copy.

I think this scene describes itself. *winks* Enjoy.

~~~

"I love the way you're sitting there, looking beautiful and elegant. The corset moulding your body, your skin with a slight flush, which I know is both from your arousal and from your anxiety." Ben's deceptively soothing voice was contributing to her state of stimulation.
She was concentrating so hard on not coming that she wasn't thinking of anything else. So he was achieving his aim of keeping her mind off her worries.
Except now, she was facing sensory meltdown.

"I love knowing I can bring you up to orgasm in just a few seconds or make you wait ‘til the party is over."

~~~
I hope you enjoyed it. Share your thoughts. I love to read them. Also check out the other Sexy Snippets this week. Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I love to read them.