Sunday 20 October 2013

#SexySnippets Secrets #funanddemerits

Welcome back to Sexy Snippets. I'm so excited because I just saw the mock-up cover for Secrets, Passion Shields, book 2, the continuation of Benjamin and Selina Moss's story from Scars. The cover is absolutely fabulous. I can't wait to share it with you all as soon as it's finalised.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with seven sentences from the upcoming book. Enjoy.


"Which play day rule have you just broken?" His grey eyes glimmered with wicked amusement.

She sighed, a mix of defeat and resignation. "The ‘no touching unless you tell me to’ rule."

She didn’t bother hiding the frustration from her voice. She'd already earned a demerit. His next words confirmed it.

"And that sassy mouth of yours has cost you an orgasm this morning."
 
~~~
 
Stop by and check out the other Sexy Snippets this week. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I love to read them.