Sunday 12 October 2014

Ask for my hand #SexySnippets #ASMSG #comingsoon Scores

Welcome back to Sexy Snippets. This weekly meme is hosted by The Nuthouse Scribblers where we share seven sentences from a published book or work-in-progress. If you're a writer, feel free to join us by signing up at the Sexy Snippets page. Sign up opens every Tuesday and closes midnight every Saturday (UK time).

As you know I've got round 1 edits for Scores, Passion Shields book 3, so I thought I'd treat you with a snippet and remind you sweeties of the sizzling chemistry between my favourite D/s couple.

In this scene, Benjamin and Selina are on the dance floor in a night club. But their dance is about to get very intimate. ;-)

This isn't the final version so excuse any errors. Enjoy.

***

"Ask for my hand."
Heat scorched her face and she turned her head away, staring blankly into the crowd of people dancing to a remixed version of Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke.
The grip on her thigh tightened for a heartbeat and loosened.
Afraid he would let her go, she blurted out the words. "Please, Benjamin, fuck me with your hand."
Arousal mounting, she swallowed hard and held her breath.
His fingers found their prize—her panty-less sex, waxed and wet and waiting for his caress.

Add to Goodreads TBR
***
I hope you enjoyed the peek into what's coming soon. I don't have a release date, but I'll let you know as soon as I get one. Leave me a comment and check out these other sexy snippets.
Happy Sunday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I love to read them.